We ask you to email your technical questions to firstname.lastname@example.org – please follow the instructions as below. The Wonderware technical support works continuously during normal working hours. In required cases, we can also organize technical support outside working hours (ask separate service conditions).
The support request is considered to be an e-mail sent to e-mail email@example.com and having all the necessary details for the exact identification of the client and his request. In the support request we ask you to provide the following information as accurately as possible:
1. Upon receipt of support request , we send you a notice of the beginning of its processing. The support request is assigned a unique identifier (ID), which must be stored in all subsequent letters to the support request on this topic
2. You can also contact our support department by phone, but we process the request formally only on the basis of your written application. We do this to monitor the progress of your application and the guaranteed response. In the event that you do not have an immediate opportunity to send an application electronically, you can ask to fill in the application of the support department specialist and send the application electronically later.
3. Requests for other channels for example Skype are not official. We consider such means of communication only as a means of additional communication. If you want to receive an official response, we ask that you send your application by e-mail.
4. Applications are processed in the order they are received, taking into account the client’s status. First of all, we process applications of registered system integrators and customers with a valid Wonderware Customer First service agreement. Applications from customers who do not have such status, we can process only after processing requests of the first order and to these Wonderware users we cannot guarantee the same level service as to the Wonderware agreement holders.
5. Answers to standard, frequently asked questions, we can provide in the form of links to relevant pages of support sites, software development sites.
6. Delay in the processing of an support request can occur for the following main reasons: – Lack of identification information, if identification was necessary; – the requirement to provide services that do not correspond to the work profile of the Support department (technical support does not solve the issues of developing and maintaining specific projects created for the end user, unless these issues relate to errors and problems in the work of the product). In any case, your question will be considered and, possibly, transferred to your manager if the requested service is provided within the Application Consulting program for an additional fee, and we will inform the possible costs to you before starting the service process.
7. When processing an application sent by e-mail, we can not be held responsible for the efficiency of third-party mail services. If you did not receive our reply, please send us an email again or contact us by phone.
8. In case of claims for the implementation of applications, you email any feedback to the management of the Support department by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the note “Wonderware Support”. In the feedback we ask you to indicate the ID of the appeals in the support request for which the claims arose. The answer to the claim will be given to you no later than three working days after the filing of the feedback.
9. The technical support service sends Wonderware temporary licenses only for temporary replacement of idle keys. For questions about obtaining temporary licenses for acquaintance with Wonderware software products, please contact the managers of our company.